Solomon Waterwine is a literary entertainment and management company
that specializes in developing and marketing intellectual properties and
helping public speakers invest and develop their literary brands with a variety
of products and services that compliment their speaking tours.
As a publishing company, we focus primarily on faith-based fiction
projects created by Isaiah David Paul and we do publish secular titles by Donte Sweat and Victor L. Martin, the later whom we also manage. We also develop products
which feature the diverse talents of the clients we serve and authors we are
As a management company, we work behind the scenes to aid small and
independent publishers with marketing and promoting their authors and helping
authors develop ideas to bring to the market. We also help authors who are
serving our country overseas or those who may be incarcerated manage their
properties while they are away.
Our publishing services unit, Bountifully Blessed Publishing Services provides editing, graphic design and publishing consultative services is headed by Allyson M. Deese. We help other authors and publishers produce top quality books that help them expand their brands and reach new audiences.
- Our authors stay busy, on average cranking out two novels a year in a diverse variety of genres.
- Our authors have been published by major publishing houses and large independent companies.
- Our authors collectively have written and/or co-authored fifty titles and that number is projected to grow to seventy five by the end of 2015.
- Our authors are respected leaders in the genres they write in.
- Our authors are not scared to take risks, and will blend two or more genres together to create unique stories that can appeal to a wide variety of readers.